Wednesday, January 28, 2009


This year, along with continuing my career in animation, I am starting to dive into the art of design. Once a week, I am hoping to create a t-shirt design to enter into contest. So far I have only come up with one design, but I feel i can muster up about 30 or so designs by the end of the year. If you can, vote for my t-shirt at www.designbyhumans.com to help me get it into print. I will hopefully be throwing a contest this week and giving away t-shirts depending how things go. Well... peace

1 comment:

  1. and so i ask myself, i wonder how my buddy kartune is doing, its pvt-blasto giving you a friendly warning.... this site looks a total scam, and im not suggesting theyd take your money, im suggesting they take your designs.. doesnt seem worth to to me man, ill bet you can find a site like that imagekind site you showed me, that does t-shirts, and if not why dont you start a site? we could start it together... i've got plenty of shirt ideas... it just seems to me a whole lot of talent is getting squandered on this second rate scame site, that offers 3500 on these amazing designs... contests are a bad route, of course ill vote on your shirt man, but i just think theres a better way about this if you want to make shirts... :|

    ReplyDelete