Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Starting a shop

So I am thinking about starting a website store where you will be able to purchase art prints, t-shirts and jackets. The twist here is that you can either buy original prints, graphic novels (wont start this until summer cause I'm trying to form stories at the moment), and clothing, or you can request what you want in a design for a fee (which will only be 5-10 dollars). Then you will be able to buy the t-shirt or print under the limited edition area. So all you have to do is ask for a design you think you will wear, I make it, and you buy it. Simple as that.

The store will sort of be like Kidrobot. Hopefully I can get someone to help me set up a website. I wouldn't mind paying as long as its not to much, but yeah! If it is to much ill just find a way to do it myself.

Once people start purchasing the tees, they can take pictures of themselves and become there own models of the t shirt, or them holding the prints. I think that would be pretty cool

If anyone is interested in helping me make the website, that would be cool. I totally will make as much artwork or whatever you need. I probably wont purchase the website domain until the site is totally done, and that could take a month or 2.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment