Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Back to Wizard Kin


So I finished the charity contest animation, and now I am waiting for the musical score by my friend Andrew. So after I finished, I crashed. I simply feel asleep. I couldn't even fill my limbs. So for today, I am taking a break. However, tomorrow I'll start back on Wizard Kin. The deadline I made for myself was mid February. Hopefully I can finish on time, but you never know. Things happen. I haven't really made much progress on Wizard Kin animation wise. I almost have the entire cartoon in animatic form. It helps guide me through a scene and stuff.


In other news, I also want to start a comic really soon. I just never find the time when I am animating, but I need to build my portfolio and that's probably a good way of doing it. Anyways, I'll probably just be lying down trying to come up with an idea. I would like it to be non-dialogue and just picture based. Anyways, chat with you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment