Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finishing up Animation for Charity Contest

So as we speak I am finishing up an animation for the Ammado Charity Contest. I started my entry about two days ago, so this really isn't taking me as long as I thought it would. The total run time for the animation will come out to about 45 seconds. I've been working sleepless nights to get this out the way so I can get back to making Wizard Kin. I never planned on entering the contest, but I decided long ago to start making more animations in order to gain a decent amount of income. The only way I think I can accomplish this would be to take commissions, enter contest, or make content in order to gain a sponsor. So I've been working diligently to make a name for myself so I can finally make a real living doing this. But anyways, the idea for my contest entry wasn't to hard to come up with. Actually, I just read the theme for the contest and started to freestyle the cartoon. Funny thing is, this animation seems to make sense even though its pretty abstract. For the time being so short, there are many symbolic things I've added that I probably shouldn't have, but I was just letting my creative juices flow.Well, time to continue drawing. Chat with you peeps later

No comments:

Post a Comment