Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wizard Kin is coming I promise


So I haven't made an update for wizard kin in over a month now, so I thought I'd give you guys some news to tell you that it will be out in no time. During spring break, I took the time to power animate, hoping to finish a buttload of scenes so I can hurry up and start lip sync and coloring. From my count, I finished almost 2 minutes of animation. So as far as animation goes I'm halfway done. I'm really excited about releasing this. I'm guesstamating that I will finish in mid April, just in time to finish another animation for Pico day (a day celebrated around the themed character Pico and his friends). The animation is pretty gruelling at times, but I notice that the less I talk about it, the less I finish, so I try to bring it up as much as possible around friends and stuff. But I'm working hard to bring it to life and I'm not gonna rest until its on newgrounds in April. Wish me luck folks

No comments:

Post a Comment